BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that enjoys cute kids, but ShayCarl definitely has some of the cutest, and he's so natural with them! In this one video his wife is close to having her baby so she can't do too much, but it's fun to watch the kids running around the mall jumping and just freaking out like all good kids do. My personal favorite part of the video was when ShayCarl takes the family to the driving range and BabyTard ATTEMPTS to actually get the ball...off of the tee. haha. ENJOY




http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS


I don't know if you have ever heard of Julian Smith, but i recently had been directed to him from RayWilliamJohnson and his daily vlog BreakingNYC. As soon as I watched his Malk video, I WAS HOOKED. He doesn't really put out videos that often, but that is most likely because it takes a while for him to come up with some high quality stuff. Thank goodness for him though. Without some of his videos, life would appear severely boring.


This is my favorite Julian Smith video:



This next video is maybe "Average" funny, but it's his newest:






Earlier I mentioned that I had been directed to Julian Smith by RayWilliamJohnson. Well I figured that the logical thing to do is actually post a few of his videos. His goal for his channel RayWilliamJohnson is to review some really funny videos that have blown up over the week, and that have gotten tons of views. Ray is definitely a fun guy. I really hope to meet him one day. Even though unfortunately he announced a while back that he hates "gatherings" such as VidCon, short for video conference, which is headed by the VlogBrothers. Ray's roommate is Wll from TheWillofDC. And then also his "FRIEND" is Tessa Violet, AKA Meekakitty, who will most likely also appear in some of my future posts.

Follow this link to get to his videos. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM



BUT if you don't decide to follow the link, here's a preview of his channel.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Kevin. Thanks for the comment. Stop by either of my blogs any time you like. This is a really cool first post from you. I enjoyed the clips. Good luck with the blog.

LikeFoSeriousMedia said...

Thanks man, feel free to brag about me to the billions that view your blog, haha! I've gone to a few people that were subscribed to you and some were really cool. I am presently trying to view others and comment in hopes that they might be interested in mine. Have a great day, Kevin