BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So I remember one day I was just browsing along on youtube, and all of a sudden I come to a singer who has a voice just as beautiful as she is! Her name, is Tiffany Alvord. There isn't much for me to explain really, except that she has performed one of the greatest Taylor Swift medleys known to mankind. And here it is:




And who is next that could grace us with her presence? It could only be Tessa Violet, a former model who is now known on Youtube as Meekakitty, a name that she first chose temporarily that was inspired by her kitty, Meeka. HAHA! Recently Tessa has been featured in a lot of RayWilliamJohnson's daily vlog BreakingNYC. It's funny really, because EVERYONE know's that Ray and Tessa are either together, or they should be. Here's a few examples of her work.



Here's my favorite by Tessa:



OK, so the third Youtuber for this post is TheWillofDC. Will is a cool guy. He hosts his own Youtube show known as Youtube Winners & Losers that he puts out every week abut those who are successful and unsuccessful in the Youtube Universe. Here's his latest video.



My dear friends, who could possibly be more entertaining than NigaHiga. Ryan Higa lives in Hawaii, but his videos are everywhere. Most people have heard of him b4, or at least his video "How To Be Ninja" and some of his other "How To" videos. Example Numero Uno:



Ok, so I'm not a big follower of this guy, BUT he has an incredibly large following that love his videos. He plays a part in all of youtube. If you remember I told you Shane Dawson was Mr. Youtube. Well guess who announces that. WhatTheBuckShow. He plays the part of newscaster in announcing news for youtube and cracking jokes.
May i announce, WhatTheBuckShow


1 comments:

Keith said...

I enjoyed all of these, but that "How To Be A Ninja" video really rocked. I got a kick out of it.